Monday, April 23, 2007

I hate to insult retards, but...


After reading this nonsense, my first thought is that the Globe and Mail's reporter was retarded, but that would be insulting to retards. Since the beginning of the War on Terror, all the terrorist scumbags have been saying they've been tortured whenever they get caught. We have to remember these animals are scum, they will lie, kill, cheat and do whatever it takes to try and spread their sick and diabolical vision of the world. So why should we believe them about something they've lied about in the past?? You'd have to be a really retarded retard to fall for something like that.


Frankly, I don't care if that scum is tortured. I say our boys should do what it takes to get information out of the terrorists then shoot them. Simple, solves the problem and the pigs can't lie if they're 6 feet under. The government just has to keep it all under wraps because some of those bleeding heart Liberals don't have the stomach for victory.


Oh and by the way Globe, did you hear, the word gullible aint in the dictionary!

No comments: