Saturday, April 21, 2007

Careful it's messy down there!

Welcome to my new blog, A view from on top. It is here that I have decided to share my thoughts and wisdom with the world, so listen up, you don't want to miss anything.

A bit about me
My name is Clayton, and I'm from Ontario. I'm an independant minded person and say what I want, when I want to, sprinkled with a soupsand of arroance that gives me the conviction that I'm right all the time (which I usually am anyways!) I also just tell things as they are, I don't care if I offend anyone, besides if they're offended by what I say, they're wrong to begin with anyways. I am extremely well read and intellegant, and have no doubt that I will soon be rising to the top of the blogosphere. I love watching sports, so you're sure to read here why the Yankees are going to win the pennant and Colts will repeat many times throughout the year!

A bit about this blog
A view from on top is a place for you. A place where you can learn from wisdom and intelligance. I will post whatever comes to my mind, but mostly politics, business and lifestyle. A word of warning: This blog is not politically correct, and I plan to be an equal opportuinty offender, but of course concentrating on those foolish people that make the biggest ass out themseves!

My philosophy
I am a conservative minded capitalist that is not affiliated with any political party - I will talk shit on everybody. I think people are generally smart enough to make their own choices in life and don't need some faceless government telling them what to do. What really pisses me off are pinkos - it seems like they all have a peter pan syndrome where they can't grow up and take care of themselves, they need somebody else to wipe their ass for them.

Enjoy!

No comments: